My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Thursday, 18 September 2008

Quick catch up

Not much to say but I feel impelled to make a post since I haven't found time to do so recently.

I'm currently living with Jo and Steve and today go to pay the plasterers who will have finished the upstairs of my house! So quite a bit of progress has been made. Jo and Steve are to meet me round there after work as well, so we can start to move furniture around a bit more, and begin to demolish the brickwork in the living room, and take out the entire kitchen. I must ring the plumber today to see when he can come and disconnect the taps and sink. Also find someone to disconnect the cooker...

No time to write more.