My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Sunday, 12 October 2008

Sunday and sunny and I'm at work

Exam boards are on Tuesday and I'm still putting the results together, printing the lists and doing the photocopying - so this will be a fairly brief post I think.

Plastering is all done now - Hayden came back and did the back bedroom on Thursday -also repaired the kitchen where it had split a bit above the radiator. I've now put first coats on the landing and stair walls, and want to get a first coat on the kitchen and living room walls and ceilings by the end of next week, so that I can then do a proper clean and start the glossing. Bit of a tall order I think, but there's no harm in aiming high.

Took my module 2 assessment on Friday morning before starting work - got 24/25, so on to module 3 now - all about muscles and the movement of muscle. Looking at it, it seems to be more of an introduction/overview and looks quite small compared to the last module. Hope so and then I can get through it quickly and get back into my time plan - which I am out by about 2 weeks at the moment.

Anyway, here I am at work, the photocopier and printer are on and warmed up - time to get cracking.;..