My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Friday, 27 March 2009

Four months later - or thereabouts! Goodness how this year is flying by already.

Seeing as I love lists so much lets see what has happened since I last posted:
  • Christmas, mum and dad came to stay, it was all pretty chilled and lovely to be back home again - and even lovelier to have a rest after all the DIY and upheavals of the Autum
  • Kathryn and Justin split up
  • Mum and dad left the flat in Calais, and moved into mine on 31 January.
  • I'm still at the college, survived another set of exam boards and all being well will escape some time after the next one
  • I've completed the first half of my course and the first 6 portfolio tasks. Am waiting for them to be marked and should get my results later next week. All being well I'll be able to start on module 7 before Easter. Am about a month behind schedule with it but the course people have told me that's ok, so I'm not stressing too much (or at least trying not to!)

I't s 5 to 9 so I can' t write much more - I have come into work in my jeans today and intend to move boxes of assignments out of my office and into the archive room today. I'm sick of working in a room that looks like a mail order warehouse!!

So bye for now...

xxx