My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Thursday, 9 April 2009

Easter

I have 4 whole days off work - and not one of them is going to be for me to put my feet up and rest I think.

Dad is on a mission to get a loft ladder and put it up tomorrow, and if there's any time left after that he wants to fit the skirting board in the living room. You wouldn't believe he is 84!

I'm at work at Oxfam on Saturday, then shopping and the weekly housework - with a bit more to do since I was away last weekend.

On Sunday we're all off round to Jo's for lunch, as Kathryn and Kendelle are coming up.

And on Monday I'll have to get my portfolio tasks rewritten ready to post off first thing on Tuesday.

And then it's back to work.

As an update to my horrid hormones post the other day, I found it wasn't so hard to act the part, and it worked and produced such positive results so quickly that it naturally became a good mood and wasn't an act after all.

Which shows, I think and hope, that positive thought and energy produces positive results.

No comments:

Post a Comment