My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Foot Diploma - Module 1-6 Portfolio Results

I got my mark - they only give one mark which covers all 6 essays which seems a bit bizarre to me but I'm happy anyway because I got....

89%!!!!!!!!

Very pleased, very relieved.

I started on module 7 last night - all about motion and the analysis of gait. It seems quite technical and took me a while to get into it, but once I did I found it really interesting. I came into work early today so that I could watch the online videos looking at various gait abnormalities.

Hope to finish it by a week on Friday so that I can start module 8 and maybe even finish it before I go on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment