My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Tuesday, 21 April 2009

More weekend work

Got the loft fully cleaned out on Sunday - and dad and I are off to the tip with the remainder of the wood/carpet etc etc after I get home from work tonight. It will probably need another sweep next weekend to catch the remainder of the dust when it settles, but the worst of it is done and we are almost ready to start to use it. For such a little thing, I feel quite amazingly excited and proud of ourselves for getting it sorted.

So that was Sunday morning.

In the afternoon I started to take the grass up from the back garden and got about 2 thirds done before time and my back let me down. But if it stays fine this week I may get it finished before the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment