My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Thursday, 21 May 2009

And to end on a cheerful note...

My new bed arrived yesterday so I finally got to fold up and replace the camp bed I've been sleeping on for the past 4 months or so.

It's only a cheap metal framed single bed - so I couldn't exactly do my star fish impression, but it was the same height from top to bottom, doesn't sag in the middle, supports the mattress properly, and most of all - there was finally enough space for Jasmine to share the bed and pillow without having to push me over the edge halfway through the night.

I'm so pleased with it, I might even take a picture of it tonight to post tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment