My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Thursday, 14 May 2009

blogging from home

Well, here it is - my first blog from the laptop at home! And I'm not so much excited as knackered, as I am having to get used to Windows Vista, different email set up, different Windows explorer, different everything...

Don't want to sound like a luddite but why do they have to keep changing everything!!!

But in spite of all that, the laptop is lovely, BT came up trumps in the end and sorted the email address issue out quickly and efficiently, and mum and dad have both used the laptop quite a bit and have even had their first forays into the web.

It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment