My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Friday, 22 May 2009

Letting off steam

Right, I'm going to write this, post it, get it out of my system and then come back and delete it later when I've calmed down, regained my sense of humour and can see how silly it is to be wasting time over it.

....

3 hours later

Which I have now done. Sad and silly details no longer required so I have deleted all but the memory of all that negative energy.

I read something that the Dalai Lama wrote about how being angry at something you can't resolve is like standing on the deck of the Titanic shouting at the approaching iceberg. I get that, but still haven't found a way to see it coming in time to manoevre past to safety.

It was all so much simpler when it was just me and Jasmine...

No comments:

Post a Comment