My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Friday, 1 May 2009

More menopause madness

I'm really struggling with my moods. I keep pulling myself up but there were times last night when I had my mouth so firmly shut it must have looked like I was biting my lips off!

Which may be better than blowing up and shouting - but probably not much as I was aware of mum and dad both struggling with me. It wouldn't be so bad if they would just leave me alone to get over it, but they both try so hard to jolly me along - without wanting to sound even more like a stroppy teenager than I already do, the guilt just makes me feel worse.

So how do I manage to stay detached and calm and not take it out on everyone around me? I AM really really trying hard.

And failing miserably I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment