My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Burning my boats

Well, I've done it! Just come back downstairs from handing N a letter confirming my intention to leave when I complete the theory part of my course. I haven't given an exact date yet, but it means that they can now advertise for my replacement and unless I change my mind within the next couple of days I will HAVE to leave by the end of September at the latest.

Which is fine, and what I want to do.

Except...
  • What if I fail the clinical practice
  • What if I turn out to be completely crap at it even if I pass the clinical practice
  • What if I hate it even if I'm not completely crap and pass the clinical practice

To say I've got cold feet would not only be untrue but would probably rank pretty high amongst the world's worst puns.

But I am a bit scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment