My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Thursday, 4 June 2009

Module 8

Jst finished and passed the module 8 test - got 19 out of the 25 questions right, which is ok I suppose, but it took me nearly all the time allowed and I had to keep looking up and checking my answers. Definitely NOT a good idea to do this again - so I need somehow to find more time in my days to study better and longer and make better notes so that I'm more prepared.

After all, when I qualify and start to wield my nippers and scalpel I won't be able to go away and quickly check my notes or course materials - can't see that inspiring much confidence in my patients if I do!!

But how am I supposed to find the time to study "properly". I work full time, run a house, look after and cook for 2 parents and 1 very spoilt cat and already there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to do more than "rush" my way through each of the modules as I gallop towards my goal of finishing the theory modules by the end of July. That means I have to do 1 module every 2 weeks..

Anyway, I'm too tired even to moan properly, so will post this, make a cuppa and take it up to bed with me.

zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment