My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Monday, 16 November 2009

Qualified at last!

Not doing very well with keeping up my blogging at the moment - but life doesn't seem to be getting any less hectic and I'm still finding it hard to keep up with myself.

A quick update then:

I passed the course and my clinical placement and am now a fully qualified and fully insured foot health professional - YIPPEEEEEEEE!

I got home from the placement in Maidenhead late on friday 6 November - and the very next monday set off for what is to become a weekly commute to Norfolk, working in partnership with my sister Kathryn who has been working for herself as an FHP for a few years now.

I have had 2 patients so far and have 2 more tomorrow. It's all very scary and I am so far out of my comfort zone that I have found myself asking again and again why on earth I did any of this - but I have to admit I am really exhilerated and excited by it all at the same time.

So very tired, though - which is my reason for yet another short and inadequate post.....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting qualified! Ah .. the comfort zone. I remember it well.

    ReplyDelete