My job is mobile and I split my time working alternate weeks in Norfolk and Nottinghamshire. I drive down country roads, enjoying rural England through the seasons.


Monday, 12 December 2011

Lancaster blues

I often come back from Lancaster in an odd mood - it's hard to fully describe it, but it's partly to do with feeling a bit prickly, itchy, as if my skin and my life doesn't quite fit me properly.

And it's been the same this time. I had a great time, spent quality time with shell and her family, saw Ange looking better than I expected and shared a good day with her.

But since I came back, I've been like a bear with a sore head, and am ashamed to say I've been taking it out on my poor old parents.

Too tired tonight to write about the thoughts in my head right now - just wanting to remind myself to try harder tomorrow - to be a nicer person, to be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment